|Name||Quick Change Ceramic Sanding Disc|
|Backing||Plastic Backing / Metal Hub|
|Type||R / S|
|Grit||#40 – #320|
|Code||Type||Size in mm||Size in Inch||Grit||Max Speed||Max. RPM|
Quick Change Ceramic Sanding Discs are available in a range of sizes, coarse grits and quick change sanding systems.
Quick Change Ceramic Sanding Discs are particularly used in hard-to-reach areas and perfect for grinding small narrow areas.
Quick Change Discs allow tool-free swap outs, maintain secure attachment at high speeds, and save operators’ time when switching discs between grades or applications.
|Size in mm||Carton/pcs||Carton Size(cm)||G.W/kgs||N.W/kgs|
|50||1500||68 x 28 x 25||8||7|
|75||700||68 x 28 x 25||11||10|
Features of Quick Change Ceramic Sanding Disc
- Designed for general use, working mild contours as well as flat surfaces.
- Excellent for blending light welds, breaking edges, flaring, removing parting lines and machine marks.
- The abrasive surface is laminated to a tough backing for exceptional durability.
- Virtually eliminates snagging and shredding that can occur with pressure-sensitive discs.
- Operates at higher speeds which saves labor and disc cost.
- Allows you to safely increase your RPM to recommended speeds, thus reducing finishing time.
- Provides faster stock removal with less loading and glazing.
- Quick-Change fastener secures the disc to the holder, preventing fly-off when operated with high-speed air tools.
- Perfectly centered, with no adhesives, moving parts or center screw to mark work.
- Offered in 2 types of mounting systems: Type R & Type S.
Quick Change Ceramic Sanding Discs are ideal for use on all types of carbon steel, stainless steel, titanium alloy, high-alloyed steel, aluminum, metals, chrome, cast iron, nickel steel, non-ferrous metals etc.