Everything you need to know about our products or company, including all the finer details can be found in our FAQ.
Can we have our Logo on your package?
If you want your logo, company brand name to be printed on the package for the products(customer designed package), You can send us the artwork by email in AI, EPS, TIFF or CorelDraw format ( 300 dpi ).
How can I get samples?
If you have FedEx or DHL account or other collectable courier account, we will send the samples to you with your account.
If you don’t have a courier account, you can send your courier to collect samples from our company or send us the courier cost by T/T, WESTERN UNION, MONEYGRAM, or PAYPAL.
Where are you located, how can I visit your factory?
If you are planning to visit our factory, please kindly inform us of your visit date in advance, we will pick you up at Beijing International airport.
How to place an order?
- Shipping information – company name, contact information, destination port.
- Product information – model numbers, quantity.
- Forwarder’s contact details if there’s any( in China or Hong Kong).
Can you arrange the shipment for us?
We can arrange sea, air and Express courier transportation for different countries and regions all over the world.
We can deliver the goods to the container yard of the main seaport in your country, to the main airport in your city, or to your company location directly.
How will the products be sent to us?
- For small quantity samples, the goods usually will be sent to you by courier express or by air.
- For sample weight from 20 to 500 kgs, the goods will be sent to you by air to the airport near you. Otherwise the goods will be sent to you by LCL (Less than Container Load).
- For large quantity formal orders, the goods will be sent to you by full ocean container, such as 20 feet container, 40 feet container or 40 feet high cubic container.
The transportation way depends on client’s choice. The freight charge depends on quantity, weight, volume, transportation way, destination country (airport, sea port ).
How should I make payment to you?
- For small quantity orders, we accept the payment through WESTERN UNION, MONEYGRAM, PAYPAL, VISA CARD, or T/T(TELEGRAPHIC TRANSFER).
- For full container orders, we suggest the payment term as T/T(TELEGRAPHIC TRANSFER), or Irrevocable L/C at sight.
How can we become your sole distributor?
If you can sell our products worth USD100,000-USD200,000 per month, you could be our sole distributor in your city or area;
If you can sell our products worth USD200,000-USD500,000 per month, you could be our exclusive distributor in your country or region.
- We do not share any information about our customers with others, with the exception of information required to process their orders (or when requested by a government health or law enforcement agency in the course of an investigation.)
- We do not send SPAM email, but we do send email to our customers with order confirmation, tracking number information, or questions regarding their order.
What is the quickest way to get a precise quotation from you?
- You can fill out our inquiry form via http://www.guanghua-abrasives.com/inquiry/.
- You can send us an email with your detailed requirement about the model number, specifications, quantity demand and the name of destination port.
I have never imported goods from China, what's the procedures of import to my country?
After confirming the order, we will send you a Proforma Invoice with all the transaction details and our bank account. You can go to your local bank and ask them to make the deposit by Telegraphic Transfer with the bank account provided in the Proforma Invoice.
After we finish the production, you can go to the bank and ask them to wire the balance payment to our account, then we will load the container and send it to your seaport. Of course, you can make all the transfer on Internet if you have access to Online banking system.
- Import procedures.
When the container is delivered, we will send you the contact information of your local shipping agent, you can contact your local agent to clear with custom and pick up the goods.
What you need to clear with the custom include: Commercial Invoice, Packing List, Bill Of Lading, and Certificate Of Origin(If necessary), all these documents will be sent to you by us.
- Finding an import agent to work for you.
If you do not have time to handle all these import procedures, you can hire an import agent to handle all the import for you, they will do it for you in an easy and fast way.
Stilll have a burning question? Have a chat with our friendly support staff.